Propane is a very clean burning fuel that is safe for the environment. Propane, as opposed to other fuels, cannot spill or leave a residue because it is a gas. Propane is a very versatile fuel; you can cook, heat, and use other household appliances such as a dryer.
Southwest Research Institute said that propane creates 60-70% less pollution than gasoline. Propane also slashes up to 96% of toxic fumes and carcinogens that are found in gasoline.
Residential installation of an outdoor propane gas fire pit. Fire pit will feature multicolor blown glass beads and other accents.
This safe and clean fuel is very plentiful. Almost 90% of the world's propane is produced right here within US borders - that's really good news!
Finally, propane burns very hot and even, thus reducing your heating costs.
Propane is the smart choice for heating your home, running your pool heater, and so much more. Power Fuels Propane has propane programs to fit your needs. We lease and supply propane tanks for your use. Part of any lease is automatic or will call delivery of quality propane gas to keep you up and running.
Most of the propane sold in the United States is produced right here! Propane is a real American fuel.
A typical lease program comes with a standard 120lb outdoor tank for a minimal yearly fee, plus the cost of the propane gas.
Any propane program can be tailored to fit your needs.
To become a new customer
- Call us and tell us that you are interested in becoming a propane customer! We will discuss options available to you as well as any current promotions we are running.
- We need to see what services you will need. If you own your tank we will come to inspect the system. If you have another provider we will take care of the disconnect process and provide you with one of our tanks. If you currently have another energy source and you would like to switch, we can do an inspection and recommend which way to go and how to start. Also, if you are building a new home Power Fuels Propane will get you up and running with new propane service.
- To become a Power Fuels Propane?Propane automatic propane customer, you will need to sign a propane agreement. Once the agreement is signed we can get fuel to you immediately!
The Disconnection Process
- Power Fuels Propane is informed by you as to what your needs are as well as who your current provider is.
- On your behalf, Power Fuels Propane will contact your current provider and cancel your service via notification of disconnection.
- Power Fuels Propane will install necessary equipment and provide gas service at a convenient time that works for the both of us.
- Power Fuels Propane will coordinate the removal of your previous providers associated equipment.
- Previous provider will credit your for gas in your old tanks at the price when it was delivered unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for paying any outstanding balances or monies due.